We’ve just found out the details of the upcoming X Factor tour!
Every year X Factor goes on tour with the best finalists of the show playing all over the country.
The singers have now been confirmed as James Arthur, Ella Henderson, Jahmene Douglas, Rylan Clark, Christopher Maloney and groups Union J and District3.
Ella Henderson said: “I cannot believe that at only 16, I have not only had the amazing opportunity and experience of appearing on X Factor, I am now fulfilling a dream by taking part in an arena tour.”
So poor old Kye Sones just missed out on frolicking about on tour with the others, that’s sad! But at least we get to see Rylan without the safety of a TV!
The tour will visit these places:
- January 27 – Manchester Arena
- January 30 – The Brighton Centre
- February 1 – Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
- February 4 – Nottingham Arena, Capital FM
- February 6 – Liverpool, Echo Arena
- February 7 – London, O2
- February 10 – Birmingham, LG Arena
- February 12 – Sheffield, Motorpoint Arena
- February 16 – Glasgow SECC
- February 17 – Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena
- February 19 – Aberdeen, AECC
- February 22 – London, Wembley Arena
- February 23 – London, Wembley Arena
- February 25 – Dublin, The O2
- February 27 – Belfast, Odyssey Arena
Here’s a video of the finalists singing Carly Rae Jepsen!Add a comment