This AWESOME pirate ship is at the Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Playground in Kensington Gardens, near Queensway Tube Station…
…and it’s free!
The playground is Peter Pan themed, so there’s Tee-Pees to set up camp in, a giant swing to jump on, a tree-house encampment with walkways, ladders and slides to play hide and seek in, and of course, the giant pirate ship to sail on to defeat the giant sea monster sculpture!
The design has created an area where less able and able-bodied children can play together, making it a great day out for everyone.
There’s also a cafe and plenty of seating for the parents, loos and nappy-changing facilities on-site.
- May – August: 10.00 – 19.45
- April and September: 10.00 – 18.45
- March and early October: 10.00 – 17.45
- February and late October: 10.00 – 16.45
- November – January: 10.00 – 15.45
[related tag=”event” limit=”8″]Add a comment