Hermione Granger has been voted as the best on-screen role model for kids!
FILMCLUB and LOVEFILM recently made a poll to discover who the best on-screen role model is with Hermione coming in 1st!
She’s smart, fiesty and fiercely loyal, all great qualities!
People who voted said that her courage makes her inspirational and 10 year-old Katie said she “inspires you to be smart.”
Here’s the official Top 10 on-screen role models and how much percent of the vote they received.
- Hermione Granger from Harry Potter (19 per cent)
- Charlie from Charlie and Chocolate Factory (16 per cent)
- Matilda from Matilda (15 per cent)
- Kevin from Home Alone (13 per cent)
- Dre Parker from The Karate Kid (12 per cent)
- Woody from Toy Story (11 per cent)
- Lucy from The Chronicles of Narnia (5 per cent)
- Chihiro Ogino from Spirited Away (4 per cent)
- Arthur from Sword in the Stone (3 per cent)
- James from James and Giant Peach (2 per cent)
Matilda is one of our favourites in the list. She had parents that didn’t even love her, but she still come out smart and smiling!
FILMCLUB is a nationwide education charity and experts in film for young people. The initiative offers access to thousands of popular and classic films from around the world for young people and teachers to watch and discuss in their school film clubs.
If you would like a club in your school as your teacher to visit www.filmclub.org for more information. And don’t forget you can browse the website for fantastic film recommendations for all the family!Add a comment