Often what’s fun for you isn’t fun for your parents and the things they want to do can sometimes be pretty boring!
So we were very interested when we discovered Enchanted Sunday at The London Art House in Islington.
Open every last Sunday of the month this place offers something that everyone in the family will enjoy.
Your parents can relax on the sofas and enjoy a yummy breakfast or afternoon tea – and even get a massage of manicure too!
There’s even special baby activity areas too so no one in your family misses out on having fun!
Enchanted Sunday starts on 17th April and will run every last Sunday of the month until 20th November, with special Easter Days during the week from 13th – 17th April and again from 20th – 23rd April, where there will be egg hunts and decorating.
Check out everything that’s included in each entrance free:
- Cream tea or breakfast for all the family
- A live show with puppets
- Free entry to The Enchanted Kingdom
- Surprise meetings with magical characters
- Cup cake decorating
- Arts and crafts
- Sensory zone
- Bounce zone (including bouncy castles)
- Messy play zone
- ‘Let’s pretend zone’
- Lego and construction zone
- Puppet zone
- Drumming zone
- Dressing up zone
- Interactive games
- Special baby activity areas
- Parents can also choose to purchase a manicure, facial or massage from their Special Parent Chill Out Zone
For more info on this unique event and tickets visit www.enchantedhouse.net or call 020 3227 3200.