Welcome to another Honey Monster report on Fun and Games With Honey Monster
Today’s way to have fun is……. Swimming!
- You might not think Monsters like swimming but I LOVE it! Nothing better than getting my cossie on and ripping up a few lengths. What do you mean you’ve never seen a monster in a swimming cossie? Well what else am I supposed to wear – a suit of armour? Hee hee!
- Swimming is one of the easiest types of exercise to get involved with as there are swimming pools in every single town. Learning to swim is a really sensible thing to do, you might already be learning at school, maybe you can swim already.
- Even if you can’t you can use arm bands or inflatable rings to keep you afloat so there’s no need to be scared – there aren’t any Sea Monsters in swimming pools either – well not in many of them!
- If you don’t like swimming you can still have fun at the pool – splashing about, laying back and letting all your troubles float away, or watching other people doing fancy dives; its a great way to have fun with friends.
- Why not ask your mum and dad if you can go swimming this weekend? Maybe see if your mates can come along too – it’s splashing good fun!
Find out more about the Honey Monster at www.honeymonster.co.uk