National Pet Month runs until 3 May
This annual event aims to promote responsible pet ownership and raise awareness of the role, value and contribution to society of working and companion animals.
The aim of National Pet Month is to:
- promote responsible pet ownership
- make people aware of the benefits of pets for people and people for pets
- increase public awareness of services available from professionals who work with animals
- raise awareness of the role, value and contribution to society of working companion animals
Help achieve the objectives – it’s time to plan for this year’s fun:
- Interested in finding out more? Become a supporter – we’ll put you on our database and keep you up to date what’s going on.
- Want to help NPM? Then Become a Friend
- Register your Event with National Pet Month
National Pet Month is a registered charity, unique in bringing together animal welfare charities, professional bodies, pet businesses, schools, youth groups and pet lovers, with the common goal of improving the welfare of pets. You can help make a difference by ‘MAKING A DONATION’.
Find out more at www.nationalpetmonth. org.uk