Noise Action Weektakes place between 26th and 30th April. It a week that encourages everyone to take a quiet moment to consider the noises they make and the noise that affects them – and what can be done to reduce the impact.
Noise Action Week is an annual initiative coordinated by Environmental Protection UK, that aims to raise awareness of the problems caused by neighbour noise and the solutions available to tackle it. It provides an opportunity for local authorities, housing providers, mediation services and all those involved in neighbour noise management to raise awareness of services available and promote practical solutions.
Noise Action Week 2010 will provide the perfect opportunity to:
- Promote practical solutions to everyday noise problems
- Promote communication and consideration between neighbours
- Encourage local authorities and mediation services to inform the public of services available
- Educate and inform noise makers and noise sufferers about noise reduction
- Encourage everyone to take a quiet moment to consider the noises they make and the noise that affects them – and what can be done to reduce the impact
Find out more