Out on 14th October is the brand new Activision game Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure!
You can collect over 30 different characters as you explore mysterious, mythical lands, battle menacing creatures, and try to save Skylands from Kaos, an evil Portal Master!
What’s really exciting about this game is that it merges the world of toys and video games, as you actually use real-life toys and bring them to life using the ‘Portal of Power’!
These clever toys also remember their exact progress in the game so even if you play at a friend’s house or on a different console, they will begin where you last left off!
There will be over 30 Skylander characters to choose from, allowing you to collect different toys and then select your favourite characters to play with using different strategies and strengths for each challenge you face.
Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure comes out on 14th October – you can find out more at www.skylandersgame.com
To help you work out which Skylands character you want to collect, check out our Factfiles on some of the heroes below!
- Skylander Factfile: Chop Chop
- Skylander Factfile: Eruptor
- Skylander Factfile: Flameslinger
- Skylander Factfile: Gill Grunt
- Skylander Factfile: Ignitor
- Skylander Factfile: Prism Break
- Skylander Factfile: Spryo
- Skylander Factfile: Stump Smash
- Skylander Factfile: Trigger Happy
- Skylander Factfile: Zap