Have you ever looked at an elephant and wondered just how much they could poo each day, and what you can do with it? Well this book will tell you all of this and more, as well as a whole load of fascinating and trivial facts.
For example, did you know that:
- squirrels can’t see the color red?
- Walt Disney, the creator of Mickey Mouse, was afraid of mice?
- only 30% of humans can flare their nostrils?
- every year the average person eats 438 bugs by mistake?
- an elephant produces an eye-wateringly pongy 20 kilos of dung a day?
In this book, Mitchell Symons is your guide into the weird and wonderful world of totally useless trivia
Only £4.99 at play.com – buy nowAdd a comment