Flik Flaks are Swiss made, shock resistant, water resistant and mashine washable! They are kids watches that help you learn and tell the time.
Meet Flik and Flak
- Birthday: 17.05.2001
- Sports: Soccer, snowboarding
- Music: Hip Hop
- Books: Detective stories
- Food: Pizza, cheese cake
- Colors: Blue, white
- Animals: Dog, elephant, giraffe
- Movies: Action movies
- Birthday: 29.05.2004
- Sports: Tennis, Ballet, Skating
- Music: Pop
- Books: Fairy tales
- Food: Spaghetti, ice cream
- Colors: Red, pink, yellow
- Animals: Pony, panda, koala bear
- Movies: Cartoons
Flik is taller and older than Flak and, of course, he can walk faster. He moves around the 60 minute dial while his little sister, Flak, moves more slowly on her short legs, stepping forward one little hour at a time! They run behind each other, every step they make indicating the time.
Flak, the little girl, is the hour hand that should be read first (ladies first); then Flik, the older brother, indicates the minutes. And that is how you read the time!
Flik, the blue and white “big brother” minute hand, takes 1 minute to move from one number to the next around the matching minute circle. It takes him 1 hour to return to his starting point at 60.
Click to play this great game about how to learn to tell the time
Flik Flak watches appeal to children of three main age groups:
- Cute-Size – For younger kids aged between 3 and 5 years old, these watches are perfect for teaching them about the concept of time, with the Flik and Flak characters shown on the dial hands.
- Preschool – For children aged between 6 to 7 years old, these watches have the “classic” dial hands without the Flik and Flak characters which makes these models appear “older”, but, like every Flik Flak, the colour matching concept of the numbers is still present.
- Full-Size – These watches are perfect for children between 8 to 9 years old onwards. The design is no longer “baby-ish” but more “grown-up” in order to make these kids feel like they are wearing a real “adult” watch. As usual, the colour matching concept of the numbers is still present.
Find out more about Flik Flak watches at www.flikflak.com
Flik Flaks are Swiss made, shock resistant, water resistant and machine washable! They are kids watches that help you learn and tell the time.