Flying in to the Ironbridge Gorge Museum in the New Year is Chuck the Eco Duck, a bird determined to make our world a kinder and greener place for everyone.
After Chuck’s recent visit to Ironbridge (which you can find out about at www.chuck-the-eco-duck.com) a brand new soft play area is coming to Enginuity – the hands-on design and technology centre in the Gorge – where you will be able to watch Chuck’s stories, play games and hear his song ‘Love Your World!’. To celebrate the arrival of Chuck and friends at Enginuity, Fun Kids, Ironbridge and Chuck are launching a fantastic competition for you to win an exclusive VIP visit to the world famous Ironbridge Museum, as well as some fun Chuck goodies. This VIP prize includes:
- A pass to all 10 Ironbridge Gorge Museums for a family of two adults and three children on one occasion
- A family Victorian Portrait in the Photographers at Blists Hill Victorian Town
- A bag of sweets for each child
- A Fish and Chip Lunch from the Fried Fish Dealers
- £20 of old fashioned coins to spend in the shops at Blist Hill
- Free entry to one of the Enginuity school holiday workshops
Safe to say it is a prize that will give you a lot to do over the next year! All you have to do to win these exciting prizes is find three postcards Chuck has sent to Ducktor Dad which have got lost in the post!