|October 16, 2010 10:00 am||to||October 17, 2010 10:00 am|
Just writing about this has made our mouths water! The highlight of Chocolate Week, Chocolate Unwrapped is where visitors can immerse themselves in a decadent feast of chocolate.
Exhibitors this year include Artisan du Chocolat, William Curley, Paul a Young, Melt, Rococo, Rabot Estate, Duffy Sheardown, Divine, Matcha, chocolateandlove, Auberge du Chocolat, Baruzzo, GoDo chocolate, The Chocolate Café, Original Beans, Cocouture, Cacao Sampaka, Lucky’s, Jeff de Bruges, Nicky Grant, Cococru, Patchi, Hotel Chocolat and Thorntons.
Features of the show include:
- Chocolate tastings and experiences
- Links to cacao plantations
- A stunning exhibition of chocolate art and sculptures
- Talks from top chocolatiers, experts and authors
- Chocolate and flavour tastings
You can take the opportunity to:
- Try Sanguinaccio chocolate blood pudding
- Sample chocolate as it would have tasted 100 years ago
- Sign the chocolate wall
- Try new chocolate launches and chocolate made from rare cacao beans
- Enter the chocolateandlove tasting booth
£7.50 for one-day entry