|December 2, 2009||to||December 24, 2009|
Let your festivities begin with Santa at the Nene Valley Railway where the whole family will enjoy themselves on this Christmas outing.
Your Santa experience starts with a welcome from our station staff and our badge team – entertainment is provided at busy weekends. This is followed by an enjoyable visit to Santa’s log cabin where each child receives a special present from the man himself.
THOMAS will be in steam around Wansford during your visit.
Following a short wait families then join the decorated train for a 55 minute ride to Peterborough and return. During the journey our train staff serve the children with a Thomas drink and some chocolate or sweets. Parents and other adults are not forgotten with a serving of a mince pie with either an alcoholic miniature, wine or a hot drink. Santa walks through the train to see the children and to wish everyone the compliments of the season.
Your Pre-booked Santa Special ticket includes the following:-
- Return train ride from Tenterden to Wittersham Road (approx 1hr)
- Victorian CarouselA quality present for every child from 18 months to 15 years inclusive
- Inclusive on-train refreshments served to all – a mince pie, sherry, Martini and lemonade, port or orange juice for adults
- Victorian Carousel at Tenterden Station – Unlimited FREE rides for everyone
- New for 2009 – Ride on our miniature railway to visit the Snow Queen, with a complimentary 6”x 4” colour photograph of the occasion
- FREE car parking
All inclusive price:
Adults and Children over 18mths – Standard Class £16.00, First Class £19.50 (For Christmas Eve, add £1 p.p. to these prices).
Early Bird Special Sat 5th & Sun 6th Dec – Standard Class £11.50, First Class £14.50
Call 01580 765155 now for a brochure or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wed 2nd Dec
Sat 5th Dec
Sun 6th Dec
Wed 9th Dec
Sat 12th Dec
Sun 13th Dec
Wed 16th Dec
Sat 19th Dec
Sun 20th Dec
Wed 23rd Dec
Thu 24th Dec
See some picture from previous Santa Specials on the Kent & East Sussex Railway