This is the Fun Kids website, we’re a radio station for children under ten and their families. Listen on DAB Digital Radio in London, or clicking below.
Coca-Cola will be taking some of the nation’s best loved music acts on tour around the UK to perform along the route of the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay, culminating in an incredible 80,000 capacity celebration concert in London’s Hyde Park on 26th July, the day before the Opening Ceremony.
Coca-Cola, a Presenting Partner of the Olympic Torch Relay, will host a star-studded concert in the capital to mark the end of the Torch’s route across the UK.
It’s part of a campaign to bring music and celebration to every corner of the UK through the Olympic Torch Relay’s Evening Celebrations.
The line-ups for three of the Special City Celebrations – presented by Coca-Cola – in Cardiff, Glasgow and Leeds have also been revealed, with details on the artists performing in Birmingham to be announced shortly.
- London’s Hyde Park on July 26th – featuring Dizzee Rascal, The Wanted, a special performance by Mark Ronson & Katy B, Eliza Doolittle, You Me At Six, Rizzle Kicks, Wretch 32, Morning Parade, Loick Essien, Little Comets
- Cardiff’s Cooper’s Field on May 25th – featuring You Me At Six, Emeli Sandé, and Kids In Glass Houses
- Glasgow’s George Square on June 8th – featuring Eliza Doolittle, Emeli Sandé and General Fiasco
- Leeds’s Temple Newsam Park on June 24th – featuring Friendly Fires, Tribes and Little Comets
- Birmingham’s Cannon Hill Park on June 30th – details of line up coming soon
The events are all part of 66 nights of celebrations taking place along the Olympic Torch Relay route – 61 Evening celebrations plus five Special City Celebrations presented by Coca-Cola. Each night will feature incredible performances from some of the nation’s best loved stars, including Emeli Sandé, General Fiasco, Katy B, Kids In Glass Houses, Labrinth, Little Comets, Loick Essien, Morning Parade, Rizzle Kicks, Tribes, Wombats, Wretch 32 and Young Guns.
Coca-Cola is encouraging everyone to attend an event close to them and bring friends and family along to celebrate the Future Flames who have carried the Olympic Flame through their community and participate in the magic of the Olympic Games.
Tickets for the event in London’s Hyde Park will cost £15 (plus booking fee) and go on sale at 9am on Thursday 29th March 2012. Tickets to Cardiff, Glasgow, Leeds and Birmingham events are free.
To register for or purchase tickets, visit www.ticketmaster.co.uk/coca-colacelebrations