The Royal Highland Show is run by the Royal Highland and Agricultural Society of Scotland which was founded in 1784 to promote the regeneration of rural Scotland.
The show is regarded as one of the UK’s top agricultural events.
It is a stalwart of the Scottish agricultural calendar but is also Scotland’s biggest outdoor event attracting visitors of all ages for what is regarded as a great day out.
- Entertainment & Events The Greatest Show on Earth has music, song and dance and more
- Children’s Fun A playground for young ones – the Greatest Show builds memories.
- Shopping & Crafts From wellies to watches, there’s a host of things to browse, try and buy.
- Outdoor & Countryside Scotland’s great countryside, the Show has the best in outdoor pursuits.
- Food & Drink Scotland’s Food and Drink is the best , nowhere has a finer selection.
- Farming, Livestock & Agriculture The Show is also the UK’s best Agricultural show.