Thomas, Gordon & Henry will be hauling the trains from 10.00am to 4.30pm. As always supervised by The Fat Controller
- Children 2 to 15 years £10.00
- Adults £13.00
- Children under 2 Free
What do I get for my money?
- Your ticket includes 3 return ride to Monks Brook picnic area for fun and games
- The imagination station at Lakeside for colouring activities, puzzles, balloon and and model making.
- A 65 inch screen playing Thomas DVDs.
- Spot the Character competition.
What else is there?
- The Thomas shop stocks a large range of models including Take along, Wooden early learning and Tomy Trackmaster plus all Hornby electric trains
- Soft and New Forest Ice Cream.
- Lakeside Cafe will be open all day for Breakfast Cooked Lunch and Afternoon tea.
Pre-booking is advisable one can book on line through for an additional charge collecting the tickets on the day.
How to find us?
Eastleigh Lakeside Steam Railway
Lakeside Country Park
Just over a mile from Junction 5 M27