Thomas is a regular visitor to Didcot Railway Centre where he is welcomed by his friends, the Great Western engines.
Come and meet the Fat Controller as he supervises Rev.W.Awdry’s classic children’s favourite – Thomas the Tank Engine on his ‘Day Out With Thomas™’ visits.
Ride behind ‘Thomas’ and ‘Duck’ and take part in a wide range of entertainment – such as magician, balloon model makers, clown and barrel organ music.
There is a Refreshment Room serving lunches, snacks and drinks also a picnic area where you can sit and watch the trains go by.
‘Day Out With Thomas’ to meet Father Christmas events in 2010 will be on:
* Saturday 4 – Sunday 5 December
* Saturday 11 – Sunday 12 December
* Saturday 18 – Sunday 19 December
* Wednesday 22 – Thursday 23 December
Admission prices, which include rides on the trains and other activities are:
* Adult – £10.00,
* Child (under 16) – £10.00 (includes a present from Father Christmas)
* Baby in arms – free
* 60+ – £9.00.