|April 2, 2010||to||April 18, 2010|
- Dig, Build and Play in the new Digger Village at Mead Open Farm.
- Alongside Dina Digger, Dusty Dumper and Edgar Excavator, there’s mini diggers and mountains of sand fun.
Bottle Feed Lambs
- Throughout the Easter Holidays, twice daily bottle feeding is back at Mead Open Farm.
- Taking place at 11 am and 3.30 pm, it’s one magical hands on experience with plenty of lambs to feed.
- Plus in the lamb nursery, you can see the newborn lambs .. all very cute!
Eggxtra’ Easter Fun
- Follow Mead Open Farm’s Easter Egg Trail around the farm and win yummy chocolate treats.
- Plus bottle feed lambs twice daily and see the newborns in the Lamb Nursery.
Mead Open Farm
Near Leighton Buzzard
Open Daily from 10am
T: 01525 852954