If you want to get outside and enjoy the Spring weather this Easter then you should check out RHS Garden Wisley!
They’ve got all sorts of fun activities running over the holidays to keep you busy.
Throughout the week you can go bird watching, den building and explore the garden on a family trail.
Plus, there’s loads of stuff going on like, such as:
- 5 – 6 April: Birds of Prey displays, 11am and 2pm
- 7 April: Storytelling, 11am, 12 noon, 1.30pm, 2.30pm & 3.30pm
- 8 April: Make and decorate your own wind-pollinated seed shape and test how far it can travel.
- 9 April: Make your very own leaf face mask.
- 10 – 11 April: Sow and Grow Calendula
- 12 – 13 April: Sow & Grow Sunflowers
- 14 – 15 April: Craft workshops
- 16 – 17 April: Sow & Grow
- 16 April: Storytelling
- 17 April: Music workshops with Bassistry Art
All activities are free with normal garden admission (RHS members free)
Easter eating at Wisley – make a day of it
Taste of Wisley offers something for all the family this Easter, from traditional marzipan-topped simnel cake to indulgent rice crispy cake studded with chocolate eggs!
The artisan bakery will be making Wisley hot cross buns – enjoy them in the garden or buy a bag to take home.
And don’t forget to check out the new book I-spy at RHS Garden Wisley. Inside are pictures of all sorts of things to spot, with points scored for each one. Buy for £2.50 exclusively at Wisley.
Find out more at RHS Gardens Wisley
When: 5th to 21st April
Where: RHS Garden Wisley, Surrey