|April 17, 2011||to||November 20, 2011|
On every last Sunday of each month, the London Art House in Islington have created a day out full of fun and relaxing activities for parents and children to enjoy.
For the parents:
Parents can relax on sofas in their beautiful rooms, reading magazines and newspapers and eating their tasty breakfast of enjoying afternoon tea.
You can also visit the Chill Out Zone to enjoy a massage or manicure and some deserved peace and quiet whilst the kids are kept entertained elsewhere.
For the kids:
Whilst the parents do this, kids can have loads of fun with endless activities including cupcake decorating, puppet making, balloon modelling, lego and construction, clay – all in the centre of the tea rooms.
Or if they want to do something even more active they can visit the Enchanted Kingdom!
And at the end there’s a live musical show too full of fun puppets, specially for 0 – 8 year olds.
Even the babies are included with their special Baby Activity areas for those aged 18 months and under.
For more info on this unique event and tickets visit www.enchantedhouse.net or call 020 3227 3200.
Open every last Sunday of each month until 20 November.
Prices range from:
- £39 for children and adults
- family tickets are available – £98 for three or £124 for a family of four, £155 for five and £179 for six.
- Under 2s play for free with a special sensory area for under 18 months.
Included in the entrance fee:
- Cream tea or breakfast for all the family
- A live show with puppets
- Free entry to The Enchanted Kingdom
- Surprise meetings with magical characters
- Cup cake decorating
- Arts and crafts
- Sensory zone
- Bounce zone (including bouncy castles)
- Messy play zone
- ‘Let’s pretend zone’
- Lego and construction zone
- Puppet zone
- Drumming zone
- Dressing up zone
- Interactive games
- Special baby activity areas
- Parents can also choose to purchase a manicure, facial or massage from their Special Parent Chill Out Zone
London Art House
2-18 Britannia Row