|November 6, 2009|
November is the month that likes to go with a bang – and an explosive one at that. November 5th marks Guy Fawkes’ failed plot to blow up Parliament with the kind of pyrotechnics Mr Fawkes could only dream of.
Some displays to see today:
- The childrens’ show starts at 7.15pm and the main show at 8pm.
- Entrance costs £6.00 for everyone 5 and over on the day, with advance tickets available for £4.00 from the Lyric Theatre on 0871 221 1772.
- Nearest tube: Putney Bridge.
- Admission from 6.30pm – 7.45pm.
- Fireworks at 8pm
- Tickets cost £6 on the door for adults and £4 for children aged 5-11.