|November 7, 2009|
November is the month that likes to go with a bang – and an explosive one at that. November 5th marks Guy Fawkes’ failed plot to blow up Parliament with the kind of pyrotechnics Mr Fawkes could only dream of.
Some displays to see today:
- One of the best firework displays in London and will accompany proceedings with a superb funfair and beautiful views.
- The Alexandra Palace Fireworks Display takes place at 7.30pm
- Entry is £4.00 for adults and £2.00 for kids under 16.
- Expect a stunning display in picturesque surroundings at the Battersea Park fireworks display.
- The bonfire starts at 7.30pm with the fireworks booming away at 8pm.
- Admission is £6.00 with a £1.00 charge for kids under 10 years old.
- Nearest train: Battersea Park or Queenstown.
- Nearest Tube: Pimlico
- Crowds flock to Blackheath from across London to make the most of a truly spectacular fireworks display.
- It all starts with a bang at 8pm , and it’s all for free.
- Ealing Cricket Club
- Gates open at 6pm and fireworks starting at 7.30pm.
- Tickets are £5.00 for adults, and £3.00 for kids under 14.
- Nearest tube: Ealing Broadway
- A display and bonfire for children and adults.
- Gates open at 5.15pm.
- The first bonfire will be lit at 6.30pm followed by a fireworks display at 6.45pm.
- The second bonfire will be lit at 8.15pm followed by a second fireworks display at 8.30pm.
- Nearest tube: Morden.
- Tickets for the Morden Fireworks Display are £7.00 for adults, £4.00 for under 18s.
- Kids under 4 go free and family tickets (two adults and two children) are £20.
- Sidestalls and the fairground remain open until 10pm.
- Gates open at 6.00pm.
- Childrens’ show will commence at 7.15pm with the main display to follow at 8pm.
- Tickets are £6 on the day or £4.00 in advance from the Lyric Theatre.
- For more information or to book tickets in advance, call 0871 221 1722.
- The Danson Park fireworks display starts 8pm
- Gates open at 6pm, with funfair rides and food and drink stalls open throughout the evening.
- Tickets for the event cost £5.00 for adults on the day, while kids under the age of 16 get in for £3.00.
- The Victoria Park Firework Display is a fireworks event that combines pyrotechnics with activities for kids and families
- The display is free to attend.
- Victoria Park, Grove Road entrance at 7.30pm.
- The event is free to attend.
- Nearest tube: Mile End.