|October 14, 2011||to||November 5, 2011|
Come and enjoy Merton Council’s bonfire and fireworks musical displays. Two themed displays, refreshments, a fairground and stalls open until 10.00pm means this event really does cater for the whole family.
A smaller children’s display will be taking place ahead of the main fireworks display event, and both displays will be accompanied by the lighting of a bonfire for an appropriately traditional touch.
Friday 4 November is in Wimbledon Park and Saturday 5 November is in Morden Park.
- 5.15pm – Gates open.
- 6.30pm – First bonefire lit.
- 6.45pm – First fireworks display. Come and enjoy a Disney theme. This display is more suitable for young children.
- 8.15pm – Second bonefire lit.
- 8.30pm Second fireworks display. Come and be WOWED by the ‘Hits of the Decade’.
- Fairground, stalls and refreshments open until 10.00pm.
Tickets are only available on the gates on the night.
- Adults – £7.00
- Under 16’s – £5.00
- Under 4’s – free entry
- Family ticket (2 adults, 2 children – under 18) £20.00
How to get there
Tube – Southfields, Wimbledon Park
Buses – 39, 156
TFL Wimbledon Park Bus Map
TFL Wimbledon Tube Map
Tube – Morden
Rail – Morden South
Buses – 80,93,293
TFL Morden Bus Map