And share your enthusiasm for wildlife!
• You could write a poem, some prose or a story.
• You can paint a picture, do a drawing or make a model.
• Or you might have another idea.
• Try to get your inspiration from something real that you have seen. Spend a while thinking about it, perhaps with your eyes closed, before you start.
• Think about what it looks like, sounds like, smells like and feels like.
• A good time to be creative is just after you have been out looking at wildlife.
You could send in your artwork and poems to Wild Times or Bird Life magazines or enter the WildArt and WildWords writing competitions.