Winter is just around the corner and London’s ice-skating rinks are gearing up for the seasonal freeze.
- Gaze up at Alfred Waterhouse’s stunning Natural History Museum from the 1,050m square outdoor ice rink, or the smaller rink for children.
- Spectators can take in the scene with a hot chocolate or mulled wine from the balcony café/bar overlooking the ice.
- See the website for wheelchair-user sessions, and note the rink is occasionally closed for private functions.
Natural History Museum
Tube – South Kensington
- Mon-Fri 10am-10pm
- Sat, Sun 8.45am-10pm
- Late opening Nov 19-Dec 19 Thur-Sat until 11pm
- Further early morning and late-night sessions announced on the website
- Peak: £13, children (up to age 12), £8.50, family (2 adults + 2 children or 1 + 3) £34.50
- Off-peak: £11.50/£8/£31; concs (off-peak only) £10.50