|August 15, 2010|
Its time for the second Ickle Pickle Parade on Tooting Bec Common.
Last years event raised over £5,000 for St George’s in Tooting.
And this year will be even bigger:
- A mini sponsored walk around the common (about 1 mile) so all the family can take part starting at about 11am.
- Various challenges along the way including welly wanging, beat the goalie & hula hooping.
- Bouncy castle, roundabout, swing boats, stocks and inflatable slides to keep the kids entertained.
- Plus face painting, painting competitions, prize draw and a tombola.
- Also a food area selling BBQ food, sandwiches and fresh fruit juices.
- And a music stage to keep you entertained
Tickets are free for under-16s and only £5 per adult.
Find out more at www.icklepickles.org