Head to Hyde Park with the whole family to enjoy a festival of entertainment in celebration of the Diamond Jubilee.
Join hosts Myleene Klass and John Culshaw for a fun-filled festival that promises to be one of the highlights of the Jubilee weekend.
The two-day festival will give 50,000 people per day the chance to enjoy a family-friendly selection of live music and entertainment, alongside traditional food and drink. Each day will be capped with a magical Disney concert created especially for the Jubilee, featuring all 10 Disney princesses as well as familiar songs and characters.
Highlights will include:
- Disney Zone and 70-minute Disney concert at the end of each day
- Performances from the stars of Strictly Come Dancing, War Horse and more
- Beloved children’s characters such as Thomas The Tank Engine, Fireman Sam and Angelina Ballerina
- Entertainment from Commonwealth countries including Bollywood and Maori Kapa Haka dancers
- Military displays including the White Helmet Motorcycle Display Team and the Black Knights Royal Artillery Parachute Team
- Traditional British food and drink
- Pearly Kings and Queens, marching bands, face painters and much more
- Jubilee Family Festival Presented by Sainsbury’s
2 June to 3 June 2012