Children under 10 will be endlessly amused by eleven acres of magical gardens to explore, a huge adventure playground and our Children’s Area on the Larmer Lawns, with shows, hands on activities and workshops to get stuck into from 2pm Thursday through to Sunday afternoon.
This year don’t miss making and decorating the Children’s area with bunting on Thursday and Friday, the OzoKidz show with the mighty Ozomatli on Friday afternoon, enchanting puppetry on Saturday in What’s That Noise? and the carnival dance workshop on Sunday!
Everyone (including adults!) will enjoy spellbinding shows to make you laugh out loud and oohhh and ahhhh to…
- Dr Palfi and Minni’s Laughology Show
- Juggling with HeWhoIs Red
- Notorious Human Cannon Ball with Benni the Buzzard
- OzoKidz with Ozomatli
- Suitcase Circus with Pete White
- The Magic of Rajasthan with the Jaipur Kawa Brass Band
- What’s That Noise with Tangled Tales Puppet Theatre
You’ll need a child’s ticket for those aged 5-10 and a youth ticket for those aged 11-17. Children under 5 don’t need tickets, but you’ll be offered a wristband for them on arrival on which you can write your mobile phone number. There is a limit of two youth tickets per adult ticket bought.
Find out more at www.larmertreefestival.co.uk