|January 12, 2012||to||January 15, 2012|
At the start of what could be a historic year for British cycling, the London Bike Show brings the biggest names, latest designs and best stunts to ExCel London.
The 3 day show provides a fantastic opportunity to meet some of cycling’s top stars, try out the latest bikes and watch incredible live demonstrations.
With more than twice the number of exhibitors than last year, you’ll also be able to get advice from experts, shop for bike parts and accessories, and even try out bike polo on a specially constructed taster pitch.
Events and displays at The London Bike Show 2012 include:
- The Animal Relentless Tour: demonstrations from Europe’s No 1 mountain bike freestyle team
- London’s first ever indoor international bike polo tournament: 20 teams will compete to be crowned London Bike Show Champions
- The Cool Wall: handpicked display of the latest advances in bike design
- Whether you’re a cycling novice or skilled stunt rider, head to Excel London this January for cycling’s biggest show.
Prices and Booking for The London Bike Show at ExCeL London
- Adult Ticket: £16.00 to £20.00 per ticket
- Child Ticket: Free per ticket
- Senior Ticket: £13.00 to £15.00 per ticket
For More Information
- Visit www.thelondonbikeshow.co.uk for more information
The London Bike Show takes place alongside The Outdoors Show, The Active Travel Show and the Tullett Prebon London Boat Show, with tickets valid for entry to all four shows.
Factfile for the London Bike Show 2012 at ExCel London
- Dates: 12 to 15 January 2012
- Times: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Venue: ExCel Exhibition Centre, 1 Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock, London E16 1XL
- Nearest Tube: Canning Town (Jubilee line)
- Nearest Train: Custom House for ExCeL (DLR)