|March 24, 2012||to||March 25, 2012|
Visit the London Festival of Railway Modelling at historic Alexandra Palace.
This is London’s leading railway modelling show, with over 40 working layouts, a comprehensive selection of exhibitors and FREE practical modelling demonstrations from leading experts on architecture, signalling and lighting.
- Over 40 working British, American and Continental model railway layouts hand-picked by The London Model Railway Club
- Over 100 quality exhibitors offering products for all aspects of the hobby including kits, tools, parts, baseboards, scenic items, models and much more!
- Shop at the specialist exhibitors who focus on hard to find items in rare and obscure gauges as well as their own manufactured products
- Demonstrations from experts and professionals covering a wide range of railway modelling activities
- See the third instalment of ‘Amberdale Layout in a Shed’
- Interactive activities for younger visitors including a train colouring competition and an observation competition on our layouts. Children can win fantastic railway modelling prizes. The Children’s Area has been kindly sponsored by Bachmann Branchline and Graham Farish.
All tickets to The London Festival of Railway Modelling include:
- FREE Showguide
- FREE Parking
- FREE Shuttle Bus
Pre-booking for The London Festival of Railway Modelling closes at 9am on Friday 16 March.