5 November is the anniversary of the famous Gunpowder Plot and yet again there will be many great Fireworks Displays to see across London.
Wherever you are, you can expect a lively night out with some serious firework action on the cards.
Here are just a selection of shows you can see on the 4th
Norman Park Fireworks
Norman Park, Hayes Lane, Bromley, BR2 9EJ
- Fireworks and a funfair
- Entrances to the park are on Hayes Lane and Bromley Common.
- Gates open 5pm, bonfire 7.30pm, fireworks 8pm
- £5, 5-13 year-olds £3, under-fives free
- Transport Hayes (Kent),then 119, 314 bus
Westway Fireworks Display
Maxilla Gardens, off St Marks Rd, London, W10 6NQ
A free fireworks display with additional entertainment from fire jugglers and stilt walkers, a giant bonfire and Guys made by children from local schools.
- Entry from St Mark’s Road alongside the Westway flyover
- Transport Ladbroke Grove
- Fri: gates open 6pm, fireworks 7pm