|June 4, 2011||to||June 5, 2011|
If you’re looking to get out as a family and take advantage of the summer weather, then check out the London Green Fair in Regent’s Park.
It’s a free festival that shows the green achievements and aims of London, as well as providing plenty of entertainment and fun for the family to enjoy.
Confirmed content for this year includes.
- 2 full days of festival music with a global/local twist on our main stage – expect cuban, ska, gypsy, roots and beats – brought to the UK in fair exchange
- Ethical fashion Zone – workshops on Saturday and Sunday, Fashion show and Swapshop on Sunday
- Spoken Word Tent – diverse and radical rhymes and rhythms from the TW Rhino camp, on Saturday
- A recycled textile mountain will form the centre piece of our huge children’s area, with craft and costume making, felting, edible labyrinth, dance, theatre and loads more to come
- A full programme of folk song and dance, maypole activities, Ceilidh sessions, mask and garland making on our village green
- Our speaker’s tent presents some very special guests, whilst our campaigning stalls and exhibits enthuse and enlighten
- Not forgetting the BikeFest, London Permaculture zone, Sustainable transport, Healing area, global cuisine, ethical markets, bars
- Quiet spaces and gorgeous scenery guaranteed as well
Times: 12 – 7pm
To find out more visit www.londongreenfair.org