|March 9, 2012||to||March 11, 2012|
MOVE IT is every dance fan’s dream. With incredible performances and dance classes to enjoy from a huge range of dance styles, it’s the perfect opportunity to dust off those dancing shoes and get moving.
Plus, there are opportunities to meet your dance stars and get an autograph.
The MOVE IT Main Stage will host the most spectacular performances from some of the most exciting artists and dance companies from all over the UK.
– Flawless and English National Ballet collaborate on a unique piece that fuses streetdance and ballet – be ready for fireworks!
– Got To Dance Judges Adam Garcia and Kimberly Wyatt along with Akai, Alleviate and Chris & Wes
– Britain’s Got Talent stars James Hobley and Twist & Pulse
– Boy Blue Entertainment, Inko Dancers, Urban Strides and The Waacktitioners
– Plus, watch the very best colleges perform on the Main Stage and the new Showcase Theatre.
MOVE IT 2012 will host a huge range of dance classes with over 250 to choose from.
There’s a wide range of dance styles on offer that cater for all ability levels. Including workshops and seminars specifically for teachers.
Classes are large with a fun atmosphere so make sure you come dressed to move!
The incredible MAOAM Freestyle Stage returns once again to MOVE IT 2012. No matter what your dance style, this is the place to show off your talent and outrageous dance skills.
Here’s how it works:
~ Turn up at the Freestyle Stage with your music (CD or MP3 player)
~ Book your 3 minute dance slot with the MOVE IT staff
~ Plug in your music and dance
So, whatever type of dance you represent, you can showcase your dancing skills at the Freestyle Stage.