MOVE IT is the UK’s biggest dance exhibition that’s taking Britain by storm!
MOVE IT kicks off on the 12th – 14th March at London’s OIympia for an amazing three day celebration of dance in all its forms.
There will be 100 live performances and appearances from the most well respected professionals across all genres of dance.
- Strictly Come Dancing professionals Erin Boag, Matthew Cutler and his dancing partner Nicole Cutler will be along the incredible line up of live performances and appearances.
- Also special guest appearance from inspirational dance act and Britain’s Got Talent finalists Flawless (Saturday March 13th), where they’ll also be running a professional masterclass for budding dancers.
- Royal Ballet Principal Sarah Lamb
- Ballet Black
- New English Contemporary Ballet
- Larondina Dance
- World Outgames Showdance Champions Guyz in Sync
- World Streetdance Champions Futinity UK
- Movement Angol
- Nike D-Clash
Dance the day away
With a huge variety of 300 dance classes to try at the show ranging from Jazz to Jive and Commercial to Classical MOVE IT 2010 will give everyone the chance to dance the day away. Live each day from the show watch some of the UK and Europe’s most exciting artists and dancers take to the Main Stage, where they’ll demonstrate an impressive and unrivalled selection of dance styles.
For those who want to bust a move in front of the MOVE IT audience visitors should head to the Freestyle Stage. One of the most popular features of the show, visitors will have to make their move quick to keep the audience entertained. If their performance has made an impression they might even get scouted by some of the top agents and dance companies in the world.
Find out more