Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
FREE FAMILY SUNDAYS!
- Every Sunday is Family Sunday at the National Gallery.
- Join us for a range of activities designed especially for families to enjoy and learn together.
- For families with children aged 5 to 11
- Free hands-on art workshops at 11am, repeated 2pm, every Sunday. Workshops last two hours.
- Meet in the Education Centre Foyer, Orange Street Entrance.
- Magic Carpet storytelling
- Fly away on the magic carpet which comes to land in front of a different painting each day. Each story ties in with the four workshop themes for this season.
- 10.30am–11am and 11.30am–12 noon every Sunday
- Meet in the Education Centre Foyer
The National Gallery
Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN
Where can I find out more?
See the Fun Kids review on the National Gallery
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.