|October 1, 2009||to||October 31, 2009|
- Sunday 11 October, 10am – 5pm
- Normal Garden entry. Terrace Marquee.
- A great day out for all the family, Rosemoor’s Apple Day is organised in conjunction with Thornhayes Nursery and the South West Area Fruit Group.
- Fantastic apple displays, cookery demonstrations, apple recipes, apple tastings, planting & cultivation tips and children’s activities and trails, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
Pumpkin Day & Woodland Crafts
- Sunday 25 October, 10am – 3pm. Normal Garden entry. Terrace
- Marquee & Lecture Hall. Get ready for Halloween at Rosemoor’s Pumpkin Day – a great day out for children and adults alike!
- Come and see the weird and wonderful entries for our annual Pumpkin Competition, try out some pumpkin delicacies in the restaurant, follow the Pumpkin Trail and walk the Gourd Walk!
- There will also be various woodland craft demonstrations, including hurdle making, charcoal burning, willow weaving and skills with the pole lathe.
- For a Sunday with a difference, come along and join in the fun! Part of the RHS Grow Your Own campaign
Children’s Holiday Workshop
Lantern Making with Karen Hawkins of Oceanic Arts
- Wednesday 28 October, 10am – 11.30am, 12noon – 1.30pm or 2.30pm – 4pm.
- Cost: £6 per session, Garden Explorer Members: Free. Lecture Hall.
- By using paper, oil and sand we will be making autumnal lanterns that glow with golden delight! Invent your own designs as decoration, using stencils, felt pens and oil pastels to add bright colours.
- Workshop for children 8-12years. Under 8’s welcome but must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Please wear old clothes.
Find out more
See the Fun Kids review on RHS Rosemoor