Owl & the Pussycat Opera
|July 20, 2012||to||July 31, 2012|
The Royal Opera House presente this wonderful operatic version of Edward Lear’s much loved poem The Owl & the Pussycat along canal banks throughout London starting this weekend.
Its a water-bound operatic spectacle based around the enchanting Edward Lear poem The Owl and the Pussycat, featuring a libretto from ex-Monty Python Terry Jones.
Suitable for children aged 5+
The performances are open air and the audience area is not covered – we will endeavour to complete performances, but this is weather dependant.
- Friday 20 July at 7.30pm – Brentford Lock (ticketed via watermans.org.uk)
- Sunday 22 July at 2pm – Horsenden Farm
- Wednesday 25 July at 2.30pm and 6.30pm – Little Venice
- Sunday 29 July at 3pm and 6pm – Graham Street Gardens
- Tuesday 31 July at 6pm – Mile End Park
Find out more at www.roh.org.uk