|April 17, 2009||to||April 19, 2009|
The best of Wales and the best of spring all in one must-see show
The gardening year starts here, so celebrate in style at this charming show, which has a real spring festival feel. There’ll be inspirational show gardens, nature trails and loads of family fun. Everyone is welcome, so look out for local flavours, sights and sounds around every corner.
Show highlights include
- Inspirational show gardens created by established and up-and-coming garden designers.
- Floral marquees packed with the very best nurseries from Wales and the rest of the UK.
- An Interactive Allotment providing practical tips on growing your own.
- Hundreds of gifts and accessories to tempt every gardener.
- The Schools Wheelbarrow Competition featuring colourful wheelbarrow gardens created by children from local Welsh schools.
- Advice from the experts – the chance to put your gardening questions to the RHS Advisory team.
- Nature trails, street entertainers and live music to keep gardeners of all ages entertained.
Friday & Saturday – 10am–5.30pm
Sunday – 10am–4.30pm
RHS members – £8 (in advance)
Public -£9 (in advance)
On the day tickets £10
Bute Park is a 15-minute walk from Cardiff Central Station.
From the Midlands, the North of England and Scotland, take the M6, M5 and M50/M4. From the South and South West, the approach is by M5 and M4. Access from West Wales is by the M4. Upon arrival in the city, follow signs for Cardiff Castle and AA signs to the show. Parking is available in surrounding town centre pay and display car parks.