Enjoy the magic of a steam train ride with Santa on the Watercress Line this December.
Services will run on the 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd & 24th.
- Choose between departures from Alton, where the train runs to Ropley and returns to Alton; or Alresford where the train runs to Medstead & Four Marks and back to Alresford.
- Either round trip takes just over an hour to complete.
- During the journey, Santa and his helpers will visit everyone at their seat and each child (aged 1-16yrs) and baby (under 1 yr) will receive a present in a delightful souvenir Santa sack. No queueing out in the cold!
- All grown-ups receive wine and a mince pie
- Children will receive a soft drink.
- All Santa Special Trains are steam hauled.
- Shops at both Alresford and Alton stations for those perfect Christmas gifts!
- Entry to Santa Specials is by advance booked travel ticket only. Site/platform only tickets, discount vouchers – including Tesco ‘Days Out’ vouchers, or intermediate fares are NOT PERMITTED for this event.
Adult – £13.00
Child (1-16 yrs) – £13.00
Baby (under 1yr) – £6.00
For more information:
See the Fun Kids review on the Mid Hants Railway