Have a guided tour and see behind the scenes at the Museum’s Depot, Acton
The Depot is a working museum store housing over 370,000 objects.
- Rare road & rail vehicles spanning over 100 years
- The famous poster and artwork stores
- Signs, ceramic tiles and ephemera
- Ticket machines
Guided tours include the poster and artwork store, drawing store, small and large object stores and the bus and rail sheds. Group sizes are no more than 15 people per group to ensure maximum enjoyment and access to the collection.
- Run at 11.05 and 14.00 on 29 and 30 January
- Then again on 26 and 27 February
Tickets must be pre-booked, click here to book online or call our bookings office on 020 7565 7298.