- On the first Saturday of every month the Geffrye offers a range of fun activities, including quizzes (all ages) and creative crafts (suitable for young people aged 5 – 15).
- All children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult. Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis 30 minutes prior to the workshop.
- Special activities for younger children, aged 3 and their carers are listed separately below Saturday Specials.
Childrens’ workshop in the Geffrye Museum art-room
- Saturday 3 April, 10.30am – 12.30pm, repeated from 2.00 – 4.00pm
- Explore the period rooms and gardens – take some pictures and make a funky photo frame.
Information on the Geffrye Museum
Where do I go?
136 Kingsland Road
How do I get there?
Liverpool Street, then bus 149 or 242
Old Street (exit 2), then bus 243 or a 15 minute walk.
149, 242, 243, 67, 394
Where can I get more information?