|August 2, 2012||to||August 12, 2012|
If you’ve never seen Stonehenge (the real thing is in Wiltshire), well Turner prize winning artist Jeremy Deller has reinvented Stonehenge into a giant bouncy castle!
It’s a fun packed activity for anyone shoe-less and out for fun.
It’s in London as part of of the London 2012 Festival, and you can find it at:
- 2 August – Clapham Common
- 4 August – Southwark
- 5 August – Hillingdon
- 7 August – Newham
- 9 August – Crystal Palace
- 10 August – Alexandra Palace
- 11 August – Christchurch Green
- 12 August – Lee Valley Park
One day only in each location.
Perfect for all ages
Find out more at sacrilege2012.co.uk