During July and August, why not check out Camden Arts Centre and some of these great events:
If you’re aged between 5 and 11, you could take part in courses inspired by the exhibition, The Bruce Lacey Experience. Taught by artists, these courses provide a relaxed environment for children to have fun while they learn. Ticket prices and booking at: www.camdenartscentre.org
Summer Holiday Family Days
Every Saturday in August
2.00 – 4.30pm
- Artists Serena Korda and Jonathan Baldock collaborate to lead delightful summertime activities connecting to The Bruce Lacey Experience.
- Drop in on any of the Saturday afternoon family days throughout August to make playful works in response to eccentric ideas.
- Admission free.
Make and Do
2.00 – 4.30pm
- Every Sunday while an exhibition is running, families with children can drop in to the galleries for practical and performative activities based around that exhibition.
- Artist Polly Brannan will lead Make and Do for The Bruce Lacey Experience.
- Activities are fun and suitable for all ages.
About Camden Arts Centre
Camden Arts Centre is a venue for contemporary visual art and education, where ideas are made visible and people of all ages and abilities can engage in the creative process of making art. Camden Arts Centre’s pioneering and varied programme of artist-led courses and other education activities has gained an international reputation as a model of good practice. It is known as a forward-thinking organisation where artists and others can see, make and talk about art.
Camden Arts Centre
Arkwright Road, London NW3 6DG
Tube: Finchley Road & Hampstead Underground; Finchley Road and Frognal Overground.