A cosy royal retreat nestled in the heart of Kew Gardens, Kew Palace provides a day out for the whole family. Meet an ailing king, a lonely queen and experience authentically recreated Georgian rooms whilst enjoying a day of discovery at the quaint family home of King George III and his family.
What’s more, children under 16, when accompanied by an adult, get in for free* to Kew Palace and Kew Gardens.
*Valid until 26 September 2009 inclusive. Offer applies to maximum of two accompanying children aged under 16 years per full paying adult. Maximum of four children per party. Adults must purchase admission tickets to Kew Gardens and Kew Palace for access.
Sunday evening tours
- These exclusive tours offer visitors a unique opportunity to experience the magic of Kew Palace after hours.
- Explore the story of this royal palace, the setting for many personal family dramas and King George III’s sanctuary during his bouts of illness.
- A palace expert will also take visitors into Kew Palace’s fascinating attics, where the Royal Family’s servants lived amongst labyrinths of rafters.
- Not usually accessible to the general public, visitors will be able to see recently discovered, early 17th century paint decorations and witches marks.
- Tickets cost £22.00 per person and include wine and nibbles.
- Tours start at 17.00h and last approximately 90 minutes.
- For details and tour bookings, please call 0844 482 7777.
- Advance booking is essential.
Where can I get more information about Kew Gardens?
Fun Kids review of Kew Gardens