|October 9, 2009||to||October 11, 2009|
The Cycle Show returns to Earls Court, London from 9th – 11th October.
The Cycle Show brings together the world’s leading bike and accessories brands. See the latest innovations and technologies for 2010.
- CYCLE ARENA FEATURING THE BMX STREET COURSE IN ASSOCIATION WITH RIDEUK BMX MAGAZINE AND ROCK N ROLL BIKES – watch outrageous aerial displays from some of the world’s top riders, watch celebrity interviews with some of the sports biggest stars and get advice from leading experts
- TIROL MOUNTAIN BIKE EXPERIENCE – experience the latest innovations on your dream bike – try out top mountain bike brands such as Scott, Specialized, Cannondale and Commencal
- THE CYCLE STORE – buy cycle clothing and lighting
- BROMPTON BIKE PARK – ride to the Cycle Show and park your bike securely for free
- CYCLODELIC’S GIRLS GUIDE TO CYCLING – featuring fashion, health and celebrity interviews
- INDOOR TIME TRIAL IN ASSOCIATION WITH SPORTS TOURS INTERNATIONAL & WATTBIKE – go head to head in a 500m sprint challenge to win fantastic prizes
- TRANSPORT FOR LONDON CYCLING REVOLUTION – see how TfL’s multiple cycling initiatives are working together to encourage more people to cycle more often. This year Transport for London is working with the Mayor of London to invest a record £111 million to kick start a cycling revolution. Visitors to the Cycle Show will get a first look at the Cycle Hire Scheme and Cycle Superhighways, major new cycling projects coming to London in summer 2010. We will also be showcasing the range of ongoing cycling initiatives and events we are delivering to help make travelling on two wheels around the capital a safer, more attractive and accessible option.
Friday to Saturday: 10.00am – 6.00pm