Go on a truly memorable adventure in the Enchanted House that you will never forget.
On your ‘super tour’ you will meet amazing characters, do the most fabulous things and meet Santa (of course).
The Enchanted Christmas House brings you the best in imaginary play, theatrical effects to thrill and inspire, and all manner of creative, and awesome experiences.
Journey through The Garden of Winter Wonder, The Gingerbread Kitchen, Mrs Claus’s sitting room, Santa’s Grotto, The Busy Elves Workshop.
Try your hand at building snowmen, making Christmas baubles, Christmas wands, and the most amazing Christmas presents. Decorate cup cakes and gingerbread and lots lots more.
Then if this isn’t enough you and your family can sit down to enjoy your very own Christmas picnic hamper in the Garden of Winter Wonder.
The following are all included in each entrance fee
Visits to and fabulous activities in all of the following:
– Play zones in The Garden of Winter Wonder- The Busy Elves Workshop
– The Gingerbread Kitchen
– Genie’s Christmas Cave
– The Christmas Peace Garden
– Personalised Visits to Santa and recieve a gift!
– Suprise Meetings with Magical Christmas Characters
– A Delicious Meal for the whole family
– Mulled Wine and Mince Pies
– Meet Mrs Claus
– A live interactive show with the Characters from around the House
November 26th – 27th
December 3rd – 24th
The Enchanted Christmas House is targeted at children from 12 months to under the age of 12 years.
2 – 18 Britannia Row