After a freak snowstorm on the southern tip of India, Kumar disappears. Gowri, his best friend, discovers that he has been captured by the formidable Snow Queen, and embarks on a journey across the length and breadth of the continent to save him.
From the burning heat of southern India, through lush backwaters, glitzy Bollywood and desolate bandit country, our brave heroine strives to bring the warmth of friendship to the icy north.
Will Kumar be trapped forever in the deathly cold of everlasting winter? Or can his closest friend find a way of melting the Snow Queen’s frozen heart?
Join the Unicorn for a brand new version of Hans Christian Andersen’s magical tale, transported to a land rich in colour, music and unforgettable imagery.
For everyone aged 7+
- Previews (23 – 27 Nov): all tickets £10
- Full Price: Stalls £22 / Circle £16
- Concessions: Stalls £15 / Circle £10
- Family Ticket: Stalls £64 / Circle £44 (4 people, 1 of whom must be a child)
- Sun 27 Nov (£26 per person)
- Sun 4 Dec, Sun 11 Dec, Thu 29 Dec (£30 per person)
- Take part in a 90-minute pre-show workshop for the whole family (10.15am – 11.45am), see The Snow Queen at 1pm, and then meet members of the cast after the show. Call the box office to book.
147 Tooley Street
More London, Southwark SE1 2HZ