|December 1, 2009||to||December 31, 2009|
29 Dec – 3 Jan
For ages 2-4
- Every family is a circus: there are toddling clowns, teenage lions, mums who spin plates and dads who fly by the seat of their pants.
- Growing, eating, sleeping and dreaming has all the fun of the fair.
- Circus Minimus puts our everyday life in the spotlight and takes you from the front garden into the dining room and then to bed.
- But it doesn’t stop there, as we dive into dreams and fly up to the stars and beyond.
- Join us in a circus that puts you in the ring and lets you do your thing!
Prices: £10/ Concessions £7.50/ Family ticket £28 (4 people, at least one of whom is a child)
Times: See the full performance schedule at www.unicorntheatre.com/circusminimus
For more information