Old Mother Hubbard
10th Feb–14th Feb 2010
- Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to fetch her poor dog a bone, but when she got there, the cupboard was bare…Or was it?
- A dotty old woman takes you on a nursery rhyme journey as she clatters about in her kitchen and her dancing dog sniffs out trouble in the most unlikely places.
- Garlic Theatre delight children and adults alike with a spicy blend of slapstick and folk humour in this fresh and funny adaptation, with well crafted glove puppets, singing teapots and a feast of musical treats. Suitable for age 3-6 yrs. Duration: 45 minutes
- Dates and Times: 10am/1pm wed/thurs, 1pm/5pm Fri, 11am/2pm Sat/Sun.
- Baby Friendly performances on Thurs 10am & Sun 11am.
- Tickets: £8 / £6 conc
For more information