|December 1, 2009||to||December 27, 2009|
WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD
22 – 27 Dec
For ages 2-5
- Before anything new is made it must be dreamed.
- Welcome to the Sea of Tranquility, where we make the new day every night.
- What do you want in tomorrow’s world? Snowballs and flamingos of course.
- On your dream holiday you can hide your face amid a crowd of stars, or dance to live music as we discover fire all over again.
- In this highly interactive show you can get your hands on the stuff of creation.
Presented by Lyngo Theatre, with the Lyric Hammersmith and the Lighthouse, Poole.
Prices: £10/ Concessions £7.50/ Family ticket £28 (4 people, at least one of whom is a child)
Times: See the full performance schedule at www.unicorntheatre.com/whatawonderfulworld
For more information